Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hello...

Soooo this is new! I don't know what I'm doing here but I thought I'd give the whole "Blogging Experience" a go. Why not?

I'm Ophelia Lindahn. 17 years, 9 months and  4 days old. I'm 5"9.5 inches tall, too fat to publish on the internet and look like a typical temperamental teenager.

I suppose my justification for publishing endless amounts of pointlessness on the world wide web is because I like to share too much... No, but seriously I quite like the idea of creating a space to put all of my interests on, whether that be photographs, designs, videos, reviews, fashion, God forbid there may even be poetry.

I am of the opinion that if you have something worthy to say (and it doesn't hurt too many people's feelings) you may as well say it. 

That being said some members of society don't seem to quite comprehend the definition of "worthy", but they're the exception. :)

... 

Being new to this I'm unaware if there is a certain protocol to signing off of a post but I dare say the bog standard "Goodbye" is appropriately applicable.

GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment