Happy Belated New Year!
I had the most unusual start to the new year but if you can't go into 2013 with a bang then why bother at all ey? I thought I'd take this opportunity to converse with whom ever this may apply as to what I've been up to and what my arrangements are for the rest of January.
- doing dreadfully at school and think I'm getting kicked out next week
- also may be getting kicked out of my house but that's yet to be confirmed
- have put on at least a stone since the new year and haven't yet managed to shed it.
- already blown my New Years resolutions of quitting smoking and drinking less, but will persevere with good intentions and determination
- I'm about to turn 18! venturing into adulthood I thought would be life changing but in fact has lapsed into mediocrity and disappointment. What a shame.
- I'm going to lose some serious weight! (Sounding like a right Bridget Jones)
- Have come to the conclusion that I am to make a diary and stop feeling sorry myself (Again with the Ms Jones)
- Decided to fill my life with spontaneity
- Will start setting money aside for a trip to NY with my beloved mother as we miss both our friends, family and the food! (not to mention the atmosphere that is second to none)
I hope you felt that reading this was a worthy three minutes spent of your life and if not, it's your fault not mine, HA.
Until next time, here's a picture of a dog with a tambourine.